Serving the University Campus, Parking Lots, and Athletic Complex.
Operates: Monday-Sunday- 7:00am-2:40am (varies)
Route 10 (University Express) travels in a clockwise direction starting from New River Drive as it makes its way around Radford University.
Route 10 operates 7 days a week only when RU is in full session.
- Runs every 10 minutes from 7:00am-6:05pm
- Runs every 15 minutes from 6:05pm-8:05pm
- Runs every 30 minutes from 8:05pm-10:20pm
- Runs every 10 minutes from 7:00am-5:50pm
- Runs every 15 minutes from 6:05pm-10:10pm
- Runs every 30 minutes from 10:20pm-2:40am
- Runs every 30 minutes from 11:50am-2:40am
- Runs every 30 minutes from 5:50pm-11:50pm
NextBus is a service designed to help take the guesswork out of bus arrival and help you to get to your stop at the same time as your bus. Use our Nextbus system to receive predictions to bus time arrivals at your bus stop! Click, text or call! NextBus uses satellite technology to find the specific location of a bus; then sends the estimated arrival time of the bus to a particular stop via cell phone, website or other mobile device. Use the Route 10 Bus Stop Numbers PDF guide to view all the bus stops we offer. (See link to PDF below)
Need help planning out your day riding Radford Transit? Give us a call at 540-831-5911 if you require more information about our time schedules.