We welcome your comments to the City of Radford Facebook page and/or Twitter stream. The purpose of the City’s presence on Facebook and/or Twitter is to present matters of public interest in the City of Radford for its residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, the City of Radford reserves the right to delete comments that contain:
- vulgar language;
- personal attacks of any kind; and/or
- offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial or religious group.
Further, the City of Radford reserves the right to delete any comments that:
- include spam or links to other sites;
- are clearly off topic;
- advocate illegal activity;
- promote particular services, products, political organizations and/or candidates; and/or
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
While visiting this site, you participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided. By commenting or posting, you specifically agree to hold the City of Radford, its employees and officers harmless from any liability associated with your comment or post.
The comments on this site do not reflect the opinion or position of the City of Radford or its employees and officers. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this moderated discussion site, please contact Radford City Public Information Office.