Parking & Directions
The Radford University (RU) Art Museum Gallery at the Covington Center, Corinna de la Burdé Sculpture Court and Gallery 205:
- From I-81 South take exit 109 toward Radford (this is Tyler Avenue)
- Go 3.3 miles to Jefferson Street, which is at the 3rd traffic light
- Turn right and go 6 blocks to Downey Street
- Turn left on Downey Street and park in Lot V (on the left)
- Covington Center is on Downey across from the parking lot
Enter the building where the 4 columns are. The gallery entrance is at the far right of the oval lobby.
The Corinna de la Burdé Sculpture Court and Gallery 205 are located in and adjacent to Porterfield Hall, which is the next brick building to the left at the end of the one block-long Downey Street.
If Lot V is full:
Weekend & Evening Parking
- Go back to Jefferson
- Turn left back down the hill 1 block to the traffic light (this is Main Street)
- Turn left at Main and immediately turn right into Lot K across Main Street (next to "Cook's Clean Center")
- Park and you will see the Covington Center across the street
On weekends and after 6 p.m. visitors may park in any of these lots without a visitor parking permit. At other times you may call ahead at 540-831-5754 for a permit or find parking on the nearby streets.
Visitors may also pay to park in the coin-operated metered spaces (30-minute limit 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.) in Lot A and Lot B (in front of Martin Hall) without a permit at any time.